See Sydney in Style - 8 Hour Private Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Product code: SBDPDT - OTA
Enjoy the luxury of a fully escorted private tour on this 8 hour comprehensive tour of Sydney and
surrounding regions. Get to know the real Sydney with your Sydney ‘born and bred’ local guide!
This tour takes in all of the Famous Sydney landmarks across the City including the Sydney Opera House,
Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Historic Rocks District, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and the Botanic Gardens.
Starting at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and the Botanic Gardens – you will be treated to the Best views of the
Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge as well as learning about the fascinating history of this region that played an important role in the early settlement of Sydney.
You will visit some of the older ‘uniquely Sydney’ inner city localities including Woolloomooloo and a
stop at the iconic original Sydney Food Truck called Harry’s Café De Wheels.
No tour of Sydney is complete without visiting the Historic Rocks, Walsh Bay and Dawes Point area’s
where the settlement of Sydney started - your local guide will tell you about Sydney’s fascinating colonial history as you travel through and stop at this region.
We travel across to Bondi Beach in the East, to Manly Beach and Kirribilli in the North - visit stunning
headlands, lookouts, hidden beaches and bays plus many more ‘secret spots’ off the main tourist track
Enjoy the freedom of being able to take the time to walk along the beautiful white sand of the world-famous Bondi Beach without being rushed and if you like, you can even dip your feet in the pristine water!
After exploring the beautiful Eastern side of Sydney the tour heads across the Sydney Harbour
Bridge (being driven across this Aussie icon is a 'Must do!' activity when in Sydney) once over the bridge we make our way through the leafy North Shore to Sydney's other famous beach, Manly Beach where there will be plenty of time to walk along the promenade and watch the surfers and Sydney Harbour Ferries go by!
We will stop for lunch at either Bondi, Woolloomooloo or Manly - the choice is yours and your guide will
be happy to assist you with recommendations based on your preferences
Being a Private Tour, there is time for numerous stops and opportunities to wander around and create
treasured memories. On this tour you can relax and enjoy the day knowing that everything is taken care of!
- Explore Sydney in comfort with your own private vehicle and friendly local driver - guide
- See the well known Sydney sights including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Discover the Historic Rocks area where the settlement of Sydney started
- Walk on the sands of the iconic Bondi Beach
- Travel through some of Sydney's most exclusive and eclectic suburbs and villages
- See many of Sydney's significant and historic buildings
- Be driven over the Sydney Harbour Bridge to some amazing locations on the North Shore of the harbor
- Enjoy numerous opportunities to take memorable photos
- Perfect tour for anyone on a cruise ship shore excursion or on a short stopover in Sydney
- Your enthusiastic, knowledgeable local guide will provide an interesting and informative commentary
- No need to feel rushed - you will have time to enjoy the many stops at your own pace
- Private Tour driver/guide
- Travel in luxury and comfort of your own tour vehicle
- All National Park entry fee's
- Enjoy a delicious, organic complimentary morning tea in a beautiful hidden harbourside location
- Chilled Bottled Water and snacks
DURATION AND DEPARTURE
For more information and photo's of our See Sydney in Style, full day Sydney Private Tour visit our website http://www.sydneyprivatedaytours.com.au