Central Coast - Private Day Tour with Wildlife & Reptile Park
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Product code: CCPDT - OTA
This private day tour is perfect for families! We will take you beyond the usual tourist destinations to visit a beautiful and authentically Australian coastal holiday region located just over an hour and a half drive
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Fully inclusive of all entry fee's including: Wildlife and Reptile Park, local attractions and national park entry fees
- Full day private guided tour - You will not share this tour with other groups!
- Highly recommended for family groups especially children
- Experience a guided tour of the spectacular and historic Norah Head Lighthouse
- Enjoy time to wander around exclusive beaches and bayside villages
- Meet the famous 'Elvis' the cranky crocodile at the Wildlife park
- Stop at some of NSW's most secluded and beautiful beaches
- Get up close and pat Kangaroo's and other Aussie wildlife
- Enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location
Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head north to the Central Coast.
On the way you will see stunning bushland scenery, magnificent Hawkesbury River views and stop for a break at a historic fishing village that has a reputation for providing some of Australia’s best oysters.
Once you arrive at the northern most point of the Central Coast the first stop is at one of Australia’s oldest working lighthouses perched above the magnificent Soldiers Beach. If you are feeling energetic then you might like to take a guided tour to the top of the lighthouse for spectacular views! Whether you chose to climb to the top or keep your feet on the ground the views from this location are amazing and depending on the season you may even get to
see migrating Whales breaching offshore.
From there the tour winds its way back down the coast through native bushland, hidden bays and exclusive beachside villages taking in stunning scenery along the way.
After all of the morning's activities there will be time for a relaxing lunch at one of the fabulous waterfront locations (at the guests expense). You may also choose to pick up some of the area’s best fish & chips to enjoy on
the beach instead.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the world renowned Australian Reptile Park located in a rural bushland location where you can meet the famous 'Elvis the World's Crankiest Crocodile'. You will also see many of Australia's weird and wonderful Snakes, Reptiles, Koalas and even pat Kangaroos.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a walk along one of the beaches then we can accommodate
those special requests!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to you hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
Duration and Departure Time:
9 hours (approximately) We pick you up at 8:00am
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide
- Entry fee's to all attractions
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a SUV or
comfortable Minivan (depending on group size)
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled Water throughout the day
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- National Park Entry Fee's
- Wildlife and Reptile Park Entry Fee's
- Tour of Norah Head Lighthouse and entry fees
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
What to bring:
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen and Sunhat
- Wet weather jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast
- Fitness Level:
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
- This tour can be customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
Suitable for Children:
- Yes – We highly recommend this tour for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guests dietary requirements
For more information about the Central Coast Tour visit http://www.sydneyprivatedaytours.com.au/central-coast-getaway.php