Sydney Half Day Highlights - Luxury Private Tour | Morning or Afternoon Avail
- 天數: 4 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- 产品编号: SHD4HR
Looking for the Perfect introduction to Sydney? This top rated, half day Private Tour is the best way to see all the major attractions and sights in, and around Sydney. If you are in Sydney for a Short Stay, Layover or arriving on a Cruise Ship then this tour is the perfect way to see the best of Sydney in a short period of time.
This 4 hour half day Private Tour, available for morning or afternoon session takes in the major attractions and sights in and around Sydney.
Visit all the famous landmarks including the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach and much more. See Sydney's most interesting and vibrant districts. We will even show you some hidden bays and secret locations off the main tourist track.
There are plenty of stops along the way so that you can get a real 'taste' of Sydney and immerse yourself in the unique, relaxed Australian culture.
Your enthusiastic guide is a Sydney born and bred local who knows these areas very well and will show you the best Sydney has to offer.Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Visit famous Australian beaches and walk on the golden sand of the iconic Bondi Beach
- Discover secret local bays and inlets off the main tourist trail
- Learn about the unique history of Sydney and discover the historic Rocks region where European settlement of Sydney began
- Learn about our Aboriginal, First Nations People and the oldest living culture on the planet
- See all of the iconic Sydney Landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
- Visit Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and The Royal Botanic Gardens
- Travel through some of Sydney's most exclusive and eclectic suburbs and villages
Duration and Departure Time
4 Hour Tour
8:00am Pick up
12:00pm Drop off
1:00pm Pick up
5:00pm Drop off
We offer complimentary pick up from all Sydney Hotels, Accommodation and Cruise Terminals
- National Park Entry Fees
- 100% Private Tour with friendly, professional local guide.
- Complimentary Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea, Bottled Water and Snacks
- Stress Free Hotel pick up and drop off
• Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
• For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air-conditioned SUV
• For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned minivan
What to bring:
• Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
• Wear Comfortable shoes
• Sunscreen and Sunhat
• Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
• This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard vehicle
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Yes – Suitable for Children of all ages
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements