Fully Inclusive Blue Mountains Private Tour inc Scenic World & Featherdale Entry
- 天數: 9 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- 产品编号: BMPDT
This is the Ultimate Blue Mountains Luxury Private Tour!
All attraction Entry Fees are Fully Inclusive - no need to pay for any added extras - it's all included!
With so much to see in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, this tour takes you to all of the main attractions plus many other hidden locations. There will be opportunities to take easy short bush walks to spectacular waterfalls and lookouts with your personal tour guide.
Stopping at Echo Point Lookout, you will have fabulous views of The Three Sisters, an ancient rock formation of special significance for thousands of years to the local Aboriginal people of the Gundungurra and Darug tribes.
Visit Mountain Villages and stop for lunch in the picturesque village of Leura.
At Scenic World you get to ride on the world's steepest railway and travel across the Jamison Valley in a cable car.
At Featherdale Wildlife Park see wonderful Australian animals including Kangaroo's, Wallabies, Koala's, Emu's, Pademelons and much more.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Inclusive of all attraction entry fees including: Scenic World, Wildlife Park and National Park Fees
- Private tour with your own professional driver/guide
- Visit the majestic Three Sisters ancient rock formation
- Enjoy a ride on the world’s steepest railway and a Cable Car trip across the Jamison Valley
- Stop at spectacular lookouts where large coaches are not permitted to go
- Visit quaint mountain villages and stop for lunch in the picturesque village of Leura
- Get up close to Kangaroo's, Koalas and other unique Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Duration & Departure
9 Hour Tour
Pick up 7:30 am
Drop off 4:30pm
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Professional Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Morning Tea and Bottled Water
- National Park Entry Fees
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry Fees
- Scenic World, Cable Car and Worlds Steepest Railway Entry Fees
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
What to bring:
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool in the mountains, even in summer
• Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
• This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Yes – We highly recommend this tour for children
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements