Sydney Private Day Tours | See Sydney in Style | 8 Hour Luxury Private Tour
- 기간: 8 시 (대략)
- 위치: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- 상품 코드: SBD8HR
Enjoy the freedom and luxury of a fully escorted private tour taking in all the Famous Sydney landmarks - the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Historic Rocks District plus much more!
Starting at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, you'll find amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Get to know some of the older, unique Sydney inner city localities and visit Woolloomooloo to stop at the iconic Sydney Food Truck, Harry’s Café De Wheels for a snack.
No tour of Sydney is complete without visiting the Historic Rocks, Walsh Bay and Dawes Point areas where the settlement of Sydney started. Your knowledgeable local guide will tell you about Sydney’s fascinating Colonial, Convict History as you explore this unique area.
Visit Manly beach on the northside, stop at stunning headlands, lookouts, hidden bays plus many more ‘secret spots’ off the main tourist track.
Enjoy a walk along the beautiful white sand of Bondi Beach - where you can even dip your feet in the pristine water!
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Explore Sydney in comfort with your own private vehicle and friendly, professional local driver - guide
- See all the iconic Sydney landmarks including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Learn about the Aboriginal, First Nations People and the oldest living culture on the planet
- Discover the Historic Rocks area where European settlement of Sydney started in 1788
- Walk on the golden sands of the iconic Bondi Beach and take in spectacular views from the nearby Hedlands and Cliff Walks
- Travel through some of Sydney's most exclusive and eclectic suburbs and villages
- See many of Sydney's significant and historic buildings
- Travel over the Sydney Harbour Bridge to some amazing locations on the North Shore of the harbour including North Head and Manly Beach
- Visit Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and The Royal Botanic Gardens
- No need to feel rushed - you will have time to enjoy the many stops at your own pace
Duration and Departure Time:
8 Hour Tour
8:00am Pick up
4:00pm Drop off
We offer complimentary pick up from all Sydney Hotels, Accommodation and Cruise Terminals
- National Park Entry Fees
- Light Snack at Harrys Cafe De Wheels, Iconic Aussie Street Food Van
- 100% Private Tour with friendly, professional local guide.
- Complimentary Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea, Bottled Water and Snacks
- Stress Free Hotel pick up and drop off
• For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air-conditioned SUV
• For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned minivan
What to bring:
• Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
• We Recommend Comfortable shoes
• Sunscreen and Sunhat
• Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard vehicle
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Yes – This tour is perfect for Children
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements