Sydney by Night | Private Luxury Night Tour | 3 Hour Tour | Includes Supper
- Varaktighet: 3 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Produktkod: SBN
Experience the vibrant Harbour City come to life after dark on the Original, Sydney by Night Private Tour.
This 3 Hour, Private Tour takes in some of Sydney's most vibrant night-time locations including the notorious and colorful former 'red light' district Kings Cross and the dockside area of Woolloomooloo. A stop at the iconic Street Food Van ‘Harrys Café De Wheels’ in Woolloomooloo where you will get to taste the iconic ‘Harrys Tiger’ and learn about its' colourful history from your born and bred local guide.
You will view the Harbour and Sydney Opera House from locations on the Eastern and Northern side of the Harbour with fantastic opportunities to take memorable photos.
At Mrs Macquarie's Chair in the Botanic Gardens you will have time to walk around and see some of Sydney's BEST night views of the Opera House.
Final stop is in the historic 'Rocks' precinct to explore Sydney’s Convict past & enjoy a nightcap at a historic pub built in the early 1800’s using convict labour.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- See the vibrant city of Sydney’s iconic landmarks come to life under the city lights
- Immerse yourself in Aussie Culture with fascinating commentary from your Born and Bred, Local Guide on the interesting, unique neighbourhoods and local history
- Visit the iconic Sydney Steet Food van, Harry’s Café De Wheels and sample ‘The Tiger’ – a local favourite late-night snack venue for over 80 years
- There are numerous stops with plenty of time to wander around and experience the Real Sydney
- Enjoy a nightcap at a historic pub in the heart of Sydney’s oldest district, The Rocks
- Caters for all fitness levels and is ideal for Solo Travelers, Couples and Families
- This tour can be easily customized for guests with mobility challenges
- A great 'night-time' activity for young and old!
Duration and Departure Time:
3 Hour Tour
Pick up at 7:30pm
Drop off at 10:30pm
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney
including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Light Supper at Harry’s Café De Wheels in Woolloomooloo
- Nightcap, wine, beer or soft-drink at a Historic Pub in The Rocks
- 100% Private Tour with your own private guide and your own private luxury vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise Terminal
• Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
• For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air-conditioned SUV
• For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned minivan
What to bring:
• Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
• Wear Comfortable shoes
• Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool at night by the harbour, even in summer
• Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
• This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard vehicle
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Yes – Suitable for Children, however the nightcap component would change from a pub to a gelato bar
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements