Sydney's Stunning Northern Beaches Private Tour with a River Boat Ride to Secluded Beaches
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Product code: NBPDT - OTA
No visit to Sydney would be complete without seeing some of our world famous, pristine beaches.
This tour also includes a ride on a beautifully restored, vintage Ferry boat to some of Sydney's most exclusive and little known beaches and bays that are only accessible by boat.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Leave Sydney city behind as you are driven over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Northern Beaches Peninsula
- Visit the world famous Manly Beach and meander along the foreshore
- Explore the beautiful and exclusive Palm Beach area
- Take a short ferry trip to see some truly beautiful, pristine beaches and bays that are only accessible by boat
- Be amazed at the stunning views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- This is a Private Tour – Guests will not share this tour with other groups!
This tour will take guests beyond the usual tourist destinations!
On this private day tour you will visit some of Sydney's most beautiful, exclusive and little known beaches and bays as well as some of the more famous ones.
The tour starts in Sydney's CBD where you will be driven across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to the North Shore. From there the tour will weave all the way up the north shore coastline to the exclusive Palm Beach where many Australian and International celebrities have holiday retreats.
Guests will then enjoy a ferry trip across spectacular Pittwater and see several beautiful bays and beaches before disembarking at one of Sydney's true hidden gem beach locations.
Here, there will be time for a stroll along the waterfront and perhaps get your feet wet in the pristine water. We will provide a complimentary picnic morning tea for you to enjoy on the waterfront before returning to Palm
Once back at Palm Beach the tour will take in the areas many points of interest and perhaps take some time to browse in some of the beautiful shops and boutiques. From there we will head up to the Barrenjoey Light House for more spectacular views of the unique peninsula.
After all of the morning's activity there will be time for a relaxing lunch at one of the fabulous Northern Beaches restaurants offering some of the finest Australian produce or if you prefer, get some of the areas best fish & chips to enjoy on the beach whilst taking in the water views.
Following lunch the tour will then start to head back down the coast towards Sydney taking in more of the beautiful beaches and stunning coastal views along the way. The tour will then make its' final stop at the famous Manly Beach and Corso area where there will be an opportunity walk around a sample the atmosphere.
We then head back over the Sydney Harbour Bridge into the CBD.
At the end of the day guests are dropped back at their hotel or a preferred location of their choice.
Duration & Departure Time
- 8:00am Departure
- 8 hours duration (this can run over time depending on traffic)
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Private Tour Guide and Driver
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled water
- Pittwater Ferry Tickets
- National Park Entry Fee’s
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- Any snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests
Number of Guests Per Tour:
- Minimum 2 guests per tour
- Maximum 8 guests per tour*
*We can cater for larger groups with a minimum of 7 days’ notice
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
What to bring:
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool by the water - even in summer
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy to moderate walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
Suitable for Children:
- Yes - This tour is suitable for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guests dietary
For more information about our Northern Beaches Private Tour and other Sydney Private Tours visit www.sydneyprivatedaytours.com.au