Sydney's Northern Beaches Private Day Tour | Including a River Boat Cruise
- Kesto: 8 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Tuotekoodi: NBPDT
Escape the Ordinary & Experience the relaxed Sydney Beach Culture on our Northern Beaches Private day Tour!
Visit the Northern Peninsula villages of Palm Beach, Avalon and Newport. Then explore the Bushland regions of Pittwater, Ku Ring Gai National Park and Brisbane Waters National Park on a Historic River Boat Ferry.
The round-trip River Boat will take you to exclusive, little-known beaches and bays only accessible by boat including Currawong Beach & Mackerel Beach - long-time favourite 'hidden' holiday spots for generations of locals!
You will also visit Manly Beach, close to Sydney city and very popular with locals and tourists wanting to enjoy the golden and beach vibe.
The tour starts in Sydney's CBD where you will be driven across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to the North Shore, stopping at fabulous vantage points looking back across the harbour to the Sydney Opera
House. From there the tour will weave all the way up the north shore coastline to the exclusive Palm Beach where many Australian and International celebrities have holiday retreats.
You won’t feel rushed on this tour, there will be plenty of time for a stroll along the waterfront and perhaps get your feet wet in the pristine water. We will provide a picnic morning tea for you to enjoy on the waterfront while you take in the Ocean and Pittwater views including the prominent Barrenjoey Light House. At the exclusive Palm Beach there will be time for you to browse in some of the beautiful shops and boutiques if choose to.
There will be several options for lunch at one of the fabulous Northern Beaches restaurants offering some of the finest Australian produce or you might prefer freshly caught fish & chips to enjoy on the beach front.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Leave Sydney city behind as you are driven over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to the most Northerly point of the Northern Beaches Peninsula
- Visit Manly Beach, popular with locals and tourists and meander along the foreshore and Corso Pedestrian Precinct
- Explore the beautiful and exclusive Palm Beach area on the most Northerly Point of Sydney
- Take a Ferry Journey across Pittwater on a Beautifully Restored Riverboat to see some truly beautiful, pristine beaches and bays that are only accessible by boat
- Enjoy stunning views from Barrenjoey Lighthouse and the unique Coastal Bushland
- This is a 100% Private Tour – you will not share this tour with other groups
- No need to feel rushed - you will have time to enjoy the many stops at your own pace
Duration & Departure Time
- 8 Hour Tour
- 8:00am Pick Up
- 4:00pm Drop Off
We pick guests up from all Sydney Hotels, Accommodation and Cruise Terminals
- River Ferry Boat Ride to Secluded Beaches and Bays
- National Park Entry Fees
- 100% Fully Escorted Private Tour with Professional, Friendly Driver/Guide
- Morning Tea, Bottled Water and Snacks
- Stress Free, Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise.
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests
Number of Guests Per Tour:
- Minimum 1 guests per tour
- Maximum 6 guests per tour
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
What to bring:
• Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
• We recommend you wear comfortable shoes
• Sunscreen and Sunhat
• Suitable for
all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
• This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard vehicle
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Child and Family Friendly - This Tour is Perfect for Children
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements